- Erica & Martha report that the town selectboard approved an annual amount of $940 for library use.
- Minutes were reviewed and approved from December 6th meeting, minutes discussed and not yet posted from 12/23 special budget meeting. They will be posted here.
- Martha presented the library treasurer's report including a year end statement.
- Insurance was discussed. The current coverage does not seem sufficient to cover the contents of the library. It was decided that more research needs to be done before a decision is made.
- Library e mail was discussed. In the past Marion has checked e mail daily, Betty is willing to take on that duty.
- Programming was discussed. A poll will be created on Facebook to choose a movie night movie, a book folding workshop with https://www.facebook.com/Luciana-Frigerio-Paperwork is being researched, Yoga for kids is being scheduled.
- Marion will add Coral as a Facebook page admin, teach Erica how to post minutes and set up e mail forwarding to Betty.
In Attendance: Erica Hurd, Martha Beyersdorf, Coral Hawley, Marion Abrams & Betty Warner
Call meeting to order: 7 PM
In attendance were Erica Hurd, Martha Beyersdorf and Coral Hawley
We reviewed proposed budget and town report, jotted down adjustments.
Erica gave Martha her reciept from trip to Pheonix books on Sunday. She met John Churchman the author The Sheepover and Brave Little Finn who autographed both copies. He has a new book coming out and does book readings, she will follow up to get more details for a program option in 2017.
Meeting had to be abbreviated do to Martha's husband not feeling well.
All other agenda items will be tabled until meeting on January 3, 2017 at 6:30.
Adjorn 7:45 PM
PS: Coral and Erica typed in and highlighted adjuatments in red and sent to Marion and Karen for review before leaving library.
Board of Trustee Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 5:30 pm at the library. We look forward to community members joining. Our monthly meetings are for planning upcoming events and brainstorming ideas. We'd love your input!