Meeting Minutes June 7, 2016
Approved Minutes from previous meeting.
Treasurer's Report: Attached
- Erica purchased pop-up 10 x 10 tent, Martha has one she will donate, Erica will return the one she purchased
- Mark Breen program reviewed - 29 Adults - 2 Children; Great Snacks. Maybe invite him again in 6 months or so for another program
- Tabling the discussion of Library Insurance pending further research by Erica.
- 4 new books donated by Sherburne Library. Sherburne Library getting ready for July 4th book sale and will set aside some large print books and children's books for us to peruse prior to the book sale.]Women's allaince in interested in reinstating babysitting for Town Meeting Day.
- Creation of Book Request Procedure - Marion will create sheet.
- Park Passes (Billings, State Park, Echo, Historical Sites) are all in and available for checkout.
- Universal Class - State Library Program - patrons will need bar code to access classes, will discuss further once more info is received, trustees will do a test run prior to promoting to patrons.
- Summer Reading Program - promos are out, sign-ups are happening.
- Web site issues have all been addressed. The need to create an email address linked to the library domain name exists, this email address then needs to be used for Mail Chimp: firstname.lastname@example.org - see Marion for details...
- Round 1 of review and rewriting of complete library policy done.