Roger Clark Memorial Library
Trustee Meeting in the Library
Meeting was called to order at 2:00pm. Betty Warner, Coral Hawley, and Martha Beyersdorf were in attendance.
- Prior meeting minutes and financial reports were approved.
- EC Fiber Installation is still awaiting the IT Consultant’s report back on site survey specifics.
- We continue to seek board members and library volunteers.
- Coral is exploring the reading zone program.
- Child safety policy will be added to the website.
- Summer reading program planning continues.
- A March program was discussed.
- We will have library cards available at town meeting.
- We will have a signup sheet for volunteers available at town meeting.
- Erica will promote library activities as well as ask for volunteers at the town meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 3:00pm.