Roger Clark Memorial Library
Trustee Meeting - Google Meet.
9/15/2020 @ 5:00 PM
Call meeting to order: 5:05pm
In attendance: Cynthia, Coral, Betty, Maya, Erica
Approve Minutes-Betty 1st, Cynthia 2nd
Librarian’s report - New format. See in Drive
Treasurer’s report -See in Drive. Betty 1st, Erica 2nd. Discussed setting up a process for purchases.
- Halloween-Tabled till results of Quintown Halloween meeting on Oct 1. Will discuss in a separate meeting on Oct 6 and discuss at Oct meeting.
- PCC Maker Space -Setup Fri 4pm fencing perimeter with volunteers and 7am Sat. Betty will have posters printed. Erica will be working the door, bringing a table and clipboard/notepad for contact tracing and assisting with vendors and setup. Christopher will set up the PA system in the gazebo. Erica may have another individual available to volunteer.
- Silent Auction -Erica will be setting up a 10x20 tent Sat am
- Scarecrows - Cynthia picking up supplies and would like to give a gift card to the provider as a thank you.
- Backroom/Book Shelves: Schedule work day - Tabled
- Book Club - FB post. Meetings will resume at the Clear River Tavern starting on Sept 23. Erica will be getting books from Sherburne Library to hand out. Erica or Micheline will submit reports to Maya for the newsletter. Participation has increased from five to seven individuals..
- ILL - Waiting for pouches, labels and supplies. Promotion thru ILL will occur in Oct.
Addition- We discussed having Maya restart the scheduled book posts Coral used to do on FB. Coral will send Maya the details of how to do this.