Roger Clark Memorial Library
Trustee Meeting in the Library
Meeting was called to order at 3:22 pm. Erica Hurd, Amanda Barrett, Cynthia Bryant, and Betty Warner in attendance.
- Treasurer report – Accepted October Report treasurer report. January 2019 transfering a bulk of checkbook balance into Capital One Account and will keep the 2018 budgeted in the checking accounting. Transfer money as necessary. To do: Cynthia to inquire what the minimum balance amount is for the checking account.
- November 1st Movie premier - Movie was great. Eight people attended.
- Halloween - Scarecrow contest - to be explored. Halloween Party? To do: upload pictures into Halloween folder
- KOHA- Review for December Meeting
- Book Club - December 4th Mr. Dickens
- 2019: Book Club dates arranged. To do: AB create flyers for each
- Foam squares for kids: To do: Erica will order
- Modified Interlibrary Loan: AB received check from treasurer for $45 to purchase RFL library card. To do: Amanda to draft interlibrary form and procedures for December meeting review.
- Women's Alliance: Consider a mutual alliance with homebound event in December. To do: Erica to ask if book can be included in the 2018 basket. Betty - ABLE library information will be gathered to share and include in basket.
- Advertising: Betty will add events to the Mountain Times calendar and will do a library attendee poll to determine which book genres individuals are interested in.
- Gingerbread Decorating: December 12th 330-5. To Do: AB to do flyer
- Wander on Words event: January and February two events. Friday January 11th and February 8th at 6 or 630. Fee for 50 for 1.5-2 hour class. Suggested donation $15. To Do: Betty to organize supplies. Supplies - plain white paper 80lb cardstock, fine point sharpies. AB to do flyer. Erica Have Mtn times do an article
- Library inclement weather: to be developed To do: Betty to share in December meeting
- Holiday wrapping:Cynthia scheduled for Friday 11/30 5-8, Tuesday 12/18 5-8 pm. Bring your own wrapping paper, bows and tags. To do: AB to do flyer
- Chair Yoga - series wrapped up. Well attended in the beginning.
- Vermont Humanities Council. Event 4th Thursday of the month. Location: Roger Clark Library 1/24/19 location RCML. There will a promotional effort.
- Annual Town Report: Cynthia will do budget and annual report and ask qs to Erica to share during December meeting. To Do: Meeting budget 5 pm on 11/20. Select Board Meeting at 6 pm on 11/27. Meet at library on 11/27 at 430.
- Bad Mom x2: Dec 14th preview. Erica to do flyer
- GMLC renewal- postpone until December meeting
- 2019 Program Planning - future meeting to be scheduled.
The meeting was adjourned at 4:45