- The Halloween Book Giveaway Event was well attended. 90+ books were given away. It was agreed that the process, including a timeline, will be developed for use in the future.
- Veteran’s Day Program which honored Roger Clark and other veterans, presented the story of Roger Clark, and unveiled a new display honoring Roger Clark. 20+ people attended the event.
- Erica reported that she completed the revised CLIF Mini-Grant application which was for the Veteran’s Day event and that it has been accepted by CLIF.
- One more session of Kid’s Yoga with Heather is scheduled for 12/22/2017.
- EC Fiber Internet installation for Library will cost approx $70 per month. Next action is to schedule site survey.
- Park Pass statistics have been reported online.
- 2018 GMLC Annual Agreement has been executed.
- Library stats are due to the state by January 6th and will be compiled this month.
- Gingerbread program is scheduled for 12/14 to be led by Dana Decker. Response is strong.
- 2018 Meeting and program Calendar was begun.
- 2018 Budget was prepared and approved to be given to Patty Haskins to forward to Select Board.
The meeting was adjourned at 4:45pm.