Roger Clark Memorial Library
Trustee Meeting in the Library
Meeting was called to order at 3:00pm. Erica Hurd, Betty Warner, Coral Hawley, and Martha Biersdorf were in attendance.
- Prior meeting minutes and financial reports were approved.
- EC Fiber Installation is awaiting the IT Consultant’s report back on site survey specifics. It was noted that a $500 donation restricted to the use of installing and implementing WI-FI access at the library has been received.
- The reports required for the annual town report are due soon and underway.
- More than 30 children and their caregivers attended the Gingerbread House Building Program.
- Peter Welch’s office is helping us work on securing additional medals earned by Roger Clark.
- The 12/22 Kid’s Yoga was cancelled due to inclement weather and school closings. The next Kid’s Yoga sessions will be held in April – July.
- GLMC Annual Agreement has been executed.
- Library Statistics Survey was completed and submitted to the state.
- We are seeking new board members and volunteers.
- The board meeting date and time will be permanently rescheduled to 3pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- Summer Reading Program will be held on June 19, June 25, July 11, July 18, July 25. It will be led by Erica Hurd and Heather Harvey.
- There will be a Family Move Night on Friday, 1/26/2018, at 6pm. Pizza will be provided.
- There will be a Kid’s Craft Program on Tuesday, Feb13, 2018, from 3:30pm to 5:00pm.
The meeting was adjourned at 4:45pm.