Roger Clark Memorial Library
Trustee Meeting in the Library
Meeting was called to order at 3:00pm. Erica Hurd, Cindy Bryant, Betty Warner, Coral Hawley, and
Martha Beyersdorf were in attendance.
● Meeting minutes and financials from last meeting were approved.
● Cindy Bryant, a new board member was introduced.
● Discussed the need for additional library volunteers
● March program was held on Saturday, March 17, at 10AM. The Kids’ Crafts program was well
● Ongoing maintenance of Google Drive documentation was discussed.
● Coral Hawley is creating and scheduling FB page updates about specific books and is also
creating a poll to determine which book folks might like to read in a book group.
● ECFiber installation is complete and parameters specified by select board implemented.
● A brief child safety policy is posted on the library website.
● Coral continues to work on the Reading Zone reading program.
● Dates and times for the summer reading program have been finalized and are on the public
● Patrons have borrowed snowshoes over the last couple of weeks.
● Erica Hurd will continue as chair of the board.
● Cindy Bryant will work with Martha Beyersdorf to transition the financial reporting to Cindy as
● Erica is co-ordinating the spring CLIF project activity. A representative will be at KES for the
● KId’s Yoga dates have been set and are on the public calendar.
The meeting was adjourned at 5:00pm.