Meeting was called to order at 5:33
In attendance (via google meet): Erica, Cynthia, Amanda, Coral, Maya
5/19/2020 Minutes were approved.
May 2020 Librarian’s report was received, Erica accepted, Amanda 2nd
May 2020 Treasurer’s report was received, Amanda accepted, Cythina 2nd
- Summer Reading Program - discussed in Librarian report.
- 4th of July - reverse parade, ask of Maya to decorate
- Book Donations - hallway booksale will continue, bazaar sale may not occur - stay tuned. Book donation policy will be updated, Maya will start outline.
- Broken Floor Boards - boards will be looked at and fixed by Corey - trip hazard. Some point soon after hours or a day the library is closed, Erica will come in with Corey to look.
- Re-opening - 7/15/2020 is the anticipated reopening.
- Book Club - met with real time on the porch, Michelin organized meeting, 2 members brought in books, rotation of reading throughout the summer to allow for breaks. In September new members can be added to the rotation.
- Outdoor sign - removed from wall, Awesome Graphics provided quote and color options. Blue and silver approved along with a motion to approve cost of $128. Approve $64 deposit.
- Bazaar -see bettys emails.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:23 pm