Roger Clark Memorial Library
Trustee Meeting - Top floor of Town Office Bldg.
8/13/19 @ 3:00 PM
Call meeting to order: 3:20
In attendance: Betty, Coral, Cynthia and Erica
Approve Minutes from last meeting - meeting was abbreviated, Betty, Coral and Erica (via phone) reviewed librarian candidates
Treasurer’s report - Approved. Cynthia will send thank yous for donations and medals.
- Librarian candidate status- Awaiting Amanda’s reference review report. Betty emailed both candidates to let them know we are still working on details and asked for patience
- Summer Reading Program - 4 kids on average,
- KOHA - write down books to take out for now and when they come back we will catalog, until Betty offers training. We are stickering books, easy readers and board books done, ⅓
- of picture books done. Mac and Wilbur coming to help.
- Book Club - Aug - 3 attendees, Erica will bring back books and pick up Octobers book.
- Artist’s Way - meeting next 3rd Wed Sept is week 12
- Air Conditioning - follow-up table till Sept
- Fall Programming - table
- Roger Clark medals - Erica called Quest
- Consider purchase Halloween Giveaway books from Scholastics - Betty unable to purchase books this year. Cynthia will take the buying over (check into mommy and me or home-schoolers in the future)
- Status of library cleaning- town office cleaner cleaned Monday and will spend one hour cleaning library once a month.
- VT Humanities- small audience of 2, summers may not be best to offer in the future
- Bazaar - book sale and silent auction - decision not to have auction
- Meeting date change- will talk to Amanda about meeting times and days