- Erica & Martha report that the town selectboard approved an annual amount of $940 for library use.
- Minutes were reviewed and approved from December 6th meeting, minutes discussed and not yet posted from 12/23 special budget meeting. They will be posted here.
- Martha presented the library treasurer's report including a year end statement.
- Insurance was discussed. The current coverage does not seem sufficient to cover the contents of the library. It was decided that more research needs to be done before a decision is made.
- Library e mail was discussed. In the past Marion has checked e mail daily, Betty is willing to take on that duty.
- Programming was discussed. A poll will be created on Facebook to choose a movie night movie, a book folding workshop with https://www.facebook.com/Luciana-Frigerio-Paperwork is being researched, Yoga for kids is being scheduled.
- Marion will add Coral as a Facebook page admin, teach Erica how to post minutes and set up e mail forwarding to Betty.
In Attendance: Erica Hurd, Martha Beyersdorf, Coral Hawley, Marion Abrams & Betty Warner
Meetings are normally held on the 2nd TUESDAY of the month at 3:00pm in the new library space! Please join us.