- Erica & Martha report that the town selectboard approved an annual amount of $940 for library use.
- Minutes were reviewed and approved from December 6th meeting, minutes discussed and not yet posted from 12/23 special budget meeting. They will be posted here.
- Martha presented the library treasurer's report including a year end statement.
- Insurance was discussed. The current coverage does not seem sufficient to cover the contents of the library. It was decided that more research needs to be done before a decision is made.
- Library e mail was discussed. In the past Marion has checked e mail daily, Betty is willing to take on that duty.
- Programming was discussed. A poll will be created on Facebook to choose a movie night movie, a book folding workshop with https://www.facebook.com/Luciana-Frigerio-Paperwork is being researched, Yoga for kids is being scheduled.
- Marion will add Coral as a Facebook page admin, teach Erica how to post minutes and set up e mail forwarding to Betty.
In Attendance: Erica Hurd, Martha Beyersdorf, Coral Hawley, Marion Abrams & Betty Warner
ONE TIME CHANGE TO MEETING DATE/TIME - December meeting will be Monday, 12/13/2021, at 5:30pm
Board of Trustee Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 5:30 pm at the library. To join remotely, go to https://meet.google.com/gve-yynu-wug We look forward to community members joining. Our monthly meetings are for planning upcoming events and brainstorming ideas. We'd love your input!