Trustee Meeting - 9/21/21 at 12:30 PM
Present: Cynthia Bryant, Elizabeth (Betty) Warner, and Coral Hawley
Call meeting to order:12:35 pm
Approval of Minutes
- Coral motioned to approve, Betty seconded; motion carried
- August 2021. Coral motioned to approve, Betty seconded; motion carried
- Used Picture Bins - Pickup delayed due to the seller (another library) not receiving replacement items as expected.
- New Hire: Two potential candidates who will be extended interviews on Tuesday 9/28
- Wifi Project: Incomplete installation currently, however services does reach beyond the gazebo and is currently open. Need to determine a wifi name.
- Board Meeting Time: Is this the day and time still working for the board and community?
- COVID Safety: Follow town policy in the library. For PCC event, a sign encouraging individuals not vaccinated to wear a mask. Hand sanitizer available at entry point.
- Budget Planning: Email sent to library from Select Board. Action items: 5 year capital improvement budget, split budget due to the shift of fiscal year, report out on fundraising and donations. If we would like to rollover funds we need to warn the item. Betty will work on the capital fund budget and Cynthia the annual budget.
- Insurance on library items damaged or not returned. Discussion to be continued
- Halloween : Cynthia will take the lead on organizing and running the event. Book giveaway purchases are needed.
Other Lawful Business-none
Next Regular Meeting, October 19th 5:30-6:30.
Betty moved to adjourn at 1:30 pm; Coral seconded; meeting adjourned.
Cynthia Bryant, Board Treasurer